Monday 26 July 2010

Hair

I love having my hair done, but after a few really crap cuts I am always stressed at the thought. My usual place has changed hands and as I thought it was expensive anyway have decided to try another. I had 2 friends use a salon up the road so thought I would give it a go. It was 36 quid cheaper for a cut and colour!! I was a bit dubious and wasnt sure what to have done but after chatting with the hairdresser I just let her get on with it!!
It was the right choice as its the best colour I have ever had I am really pleased with it. The cut was really just shaping what I have and it looks fab. As usual the young recently qualified hairdressers prove me right when I say they are better than the older more experienced ones at knowing the right way to go with my hair.

I liked it there so much Jakes first ever salon cut is happening today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment