Thursday 1 July 2010

Its been a while

Well its been a while since I blogged, lots has happened.................. My son no longer goes to his dads at weekends huuuuuuuge drama there!
My final divorce application has gone to court to the absolute should finally be through in a mater of weeks!! whoooooooooooooooop! I really cannot wait to be officially really me again! I still get pitying looks about being single but I have come to the conclusion that they just (like I used to) cannot imagine how being single works when you have children etc but to be honest I LOVE IT!! I have never been so content in myself. Sure id like some sex but really being single is the best thing for me. I finally have the time to be the sort of mum I really want to be, can do all the things the kids want to (within budget constraints of course) and still have enough time to be me and have some fun too. Dunno if i would have time for a man right now even if I wanted one!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment